Welcome to "A Mad Designer's Journey"

The comic, inspiring and always fashionable adventures of this "mad designer" as she navigates the reality of pursuing her dream...living the artisan lifestyle of a jewelry designer.

Phoenix Design, Artisan Jewelry is a one woman shop powered by zany energy, midnight inspirations and the support of my friends.

Stay tuned this is going to be interesting....

Click on Phoenix Design Button for...

Click on Phoenix Design Button for...
Immediate Satisfaction for your fashion craving!

Etsy Shop Preview

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Blue Parisian Pendant Necklace

Introducing the newest design in my 2010 Spring, Vintage ReBorn Line. The "Blue Parisian Pendant Necklace". I had hoped to finish this for the "pendant showcase" on Etsy but I fell asleep amongst a bed full of beading tools and supplies. Thank God I did not move too much in my sleep. LOL

This is just a quick pic from my phone. More to come!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROCK ON! by Phoenix Design Jewelry