Welcome to "A Mad Designer's Journey"

The comic, inspiring and always fashionable adventures of this "mad designer" as she navigates the reality of pursuing her dream...living the artisan lifestyle of a jewelry designer.

Phoenix Design, Artisan Jewelry is a one woman shop powered by zany energy, midnight inspirations and the support of my friends.

Stay tuned this is going to be interesting....

Click on Phoenix Design Button for...

Click on Phoenix Design Button for...
Immediate Satisfaction for your fashion craving!

Etsy Shop Preview

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Midnight sinking in the Lapis Dreams of your Soul - Exclusivly for rd hair studio

I sit at my desk smiling as I listening to the birds just waking up yet I am not yet ready to go to sleep.  I love the quite of the early morning...so peaceful so full of possibilities.





I am almost finished with my newest design for Spring 2010 Vintage ReBorn Line to be show exclusively at the Rob Davis Hair Studio. This piece is like a sculpture of deep glowing purples,deep lapis,vivid ultramarine to a clear azure blue and is designed to mold around the curve of the neck asymmetrically.




 Twin double link gunmetal chain balance individually handcrafted flowers and they wind their way through shimmering silver leaves as they travel to the nape of the neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROCK ON! by Phoenix Design Jewelry