Welcome to "A Mad Designer's Journey"

The comic, inspiring and always fashionable adventures of this "mad designer" as she navigates the reality of pursuing her dream...living the artisan lifestyle of a jewelry designer.

Phoenix Design, Artisan Jewelry is a one woman shop powered by zany energy, midnight inspirations and the support of my friends.

Stay tuned this is going to be interesting....

Click on Phoenix Design Button for...

Click on Phoenix Design Button for...
Immediate Satisfaction for your fashion craving!

Etsy Shop Preview

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Disco Ball Mirrored Eyepatch by dinafleur on Etsy

I have been really into edgy Steam Punk/Gothic fashion lately and I just love this eye patch.
Now I just need to find the perfect outfit and actually get out of the house! lol



Follow the link above to see this and other dinafleur designs :)

1 comment:

  1. I might get one of these. I have to wear a patch for medical reasons [damaged my left eye leaving me with pretty bad double vision so I need to block out the light] Obviously as I'm wearing it all the time I try to make sure the ones I normally wear are as comfortable as possible. This would be cool to wear on a night out though. Good to know that people would wear a patch through choice as a fashion item.
    Alesha

    ReplyDelete

ROCK ON! by Phoenix Design Jewelry