Welcome to "A Mad Designer's Journey"

The comic, inspiring and always fashionable adventures of this "mad designer" as she navigates the reality of pursuing her dream...living the artisan lifestyle of a jewelry designer.

Phoenix Design, Artisan Jewelry is a one woman shop powered by zany energy, midnight inspirations and the support of my friends.

Stay tuned this is going to be interesting....

Click on Phoenix Design Button for...

Click on Phoenix Design Button for...
Immediate Satisfaction for your fashion craving!

Etsy Shop Preview

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

China...a funny little cat who need a loving home


China & Jeanne
 China is about 10 years old and female. I got her from a rescue shelter 4 years ago. She was born with a cleft pallet and has an ear/nose/throat issue which is why I could not bring her to Vietnam with me. She is accustomed to living with other animals both other cats and small dogs although she is a queen bee by nature. If you are interested in adopting a rescue pet contact me on Facebook



I love a good ear scratch...
China may have been abused at some point and may take a minute to warm up to people but is extremely loving. Basically if she is warm and taken care of she will sleep all day with short breaks to lick your face and get a little snack. She needs her eyes cleaned with a tissue or warm damp wash cloth if they are bad or else they get gunked up and she cannot see all that well. She has a tendency to scratch herself silly when she is upset and is very vocal if she is not happy. She is accustomed to living with other animals both other cats and small dogs although she is a queen bee by nature.

...oh my, was I drooling!
Special thanks to my good friends Jeanne and Billy for re-rescuing China who was abandoned in an empty apartment by the person who adopted her when I left for Vietnam. She will be taken to a rescue shelter in Doraville, Georgia "Fur Kids". They will make sure she is given any necessary medical treatment, look after her until she can be placed in a good home with someone who will love her just as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROCK ON! by Phoenix Design Jewelry